People always ask me “what cream I should use for my skin? ”
We should understand there are different types of skin. So what is good for my friend with dry skin won’t be good for my oily skin.
Here I give you main ingredients you really need to improve your skin.
First and very important is SPF- Sun protection UVA & UVB. People start to laugh – but we do not have sun in Ireland. Sun protection cream it’s like shield for your skin, protect not only before sun but also pollution, wind, steam etc. Most important during day time.
2. Antioxidants- which neutralise the damage to your skin from free radicals. This could be Vitamin C.
3. Retinol or retinoid- fading dark spots, even your skin tone, tightening pores, smoothing and fading fine lines. The best for night time.
4. AHA’s- Alpha Hydroxy Acids- could be face wash, glycolic or salysilic acid. They help brighten the tone of your skin and smooth the skin surface. They also stop your pores from being blocked.
5. Peptides- use to boost collagen levels, making the skin plumper, smoother and firmer.
6. Hyaluronic acid – can hold water molecules in the skin. Perfect for hydrating the skin. The best for night time.
You do not use all of them at the same time, you have to know what skin type you have.